It’s that time of year again, time to sign up for the annual Cozy Mystery Challenge and start thinking about the books you’ll want to read for the next 6 months.Last year we had a great turn out and I hope we do just as well, if not better, in 2011.For those who might wonder what a cozy mystery is, here’s a great website that explains it and is a great resource for series: Cozy-Mystery.com I also have the 2010 list of read books still available on this blog, so feel free to browse through the list to see what members read last year.
- The goal is to read at least 6 cozy mysteries, one for each month. You can choose to read more, but you must read 6 in order to complete this challenge. You don’t have to read 1 each month, you can read them whenever you like, you just have to read at least six.
- While you can overlap with other challenges, please try to have at least 2 of the books only count towards this challenge.
- You can sign up anytime between now and September 1st.
- You do NOT need a blog to participate.
- You do NOT have to list the books you plan to read ahead of time, although you can if you want to (and the list can change throughout the challenge).
There are three participation levels for this challenge:
- Only the required amount – 6
- I think I can do better – 7-10
- Feeling very ambitious – 11+
Everyone who completes the challenge will get a bookmark made by Kris.
And there will also be giveaways!
Get all the details and sign up by visiting the sign up post.
I’m excited to take the challenge.
Books Are Life,