Ok, I realize this is completley in no way book related, but sometimes you do what you have to do 🙂 If you have been paying attention to the media lately, there is this lovely woman named Kenlie who is suing Southwest airlines for her experience with them telling her she was “too fat to fly”. Well, she has this fabulous blog at alltheweigh.com. Check it out! On Mondays she has a feature called Friend Making Monday, so I thought I would participate this week. Feel free to participate as well at her blog!!! Happy Monday!
If you’ve taken part in FMM then you know the rules. If you’re new, please take a moment to answer this week’s question on your own blog then add your link in the comments section here at: www.alltheweigh.com so we can all see your FMM questions and answers. Please invite your blog readers to add their links here too so everyone has to opportunity to be seen. The idea is to connect with other awesome bloggers so take a moment to post your own FMM post and comment on a couple of other posts. Now it’s time for this week’s topic!
FMM: Q & A
1. What’s the most obnoxious word/phrase you use on a regular basis? “Absolutely . . . “. I don’t even realize I’m saying it. Ahhhh.
2. What’s the most memorable bumper sticker you’ve ever seen? That is tough since I realize I don’t actually see a lot of bumper stickers anymore.
3. Share one pet peeve that causes you more grief than it should. People who don’t get back to you
4. What are your thoughts on re-gifting presents? It’s not my favorite thing to do, but I have done it. Just make sure you don’t give it to the person who gave it to you. hahahahahah
5. What was your biggest accomplishment this week? Being completely spotaneous and in the moment (which is not so me, I tend to overthink) and planning a trip to North Carolina to participate in DrumStrong 2012, an organization that raises awareness/money for cancer initiatives through drumming. I will try to be drumming for 30 hours straight, how about you?
6. What’s the title of the last movie you watched? Oh wow, I’m not a movie watcher (as is evidenced by the Netflix copy of Black Swan that has been my TV for like 5 months now 🙂 ) . . . I think it may have been The Lincoln Lawyer.
7. If you could only choose one, would you rather have a full-time cleaning person or a full-time chef? Full-time chef for sure, for sure!!
8. Do you enjoy shopping for clothes, or do you dread it? I enjoy shopping for clothes, I would enjoy it even more if I had more money!
9. What’s your favorite sport to play/watch? I actually don’t play any sports . . . but my absolute favorite sport to watch is NFL football – GO PACK! I’m a little obsessed.
10. If you could have coffee with anyone today who would you choose? A friend of mine from the west coast!
Now it’s your turn. Don’t forget to come back and link up in the comments. Happy Monday Friends…Thanks for being here.
Books Are Life,