The first day of January is upon us and that means it is time to choose my reading challenges for the year . . . I did this Full House Reading Challenge last year and had a great deal of fun with it so I’m jumping on board again. I really like the new categories she has this year! Here we go . . .
Books Are Life,
- Challenge will run from Jan 1st to December 31st 2016
- Write and publish a post stating your intention to participate. In the post please include the Challenge graphic and a link back to this post. Then link your intention post at the bottom of this post. Make sure it is the actual post and not just a generic link to your blog.
- Add your reviews back here on the link in this post. At the end of every three months there will be a U.S. $12 prize with a book of your choice from the Book Depository or U.S. Amazon voucher, for the entries. There will be a new linky then for the next quarter and so on to the end of December.
- Reviews are not mandatory and if you prefer to keep a list of the books read and the category they cross off the card, then you can still enter for the completion of a Full House by linking to that list on the final linky or in a comment.
- Jan – March Link Up now live.
- April – June Link Up
- July – September Link Up
- October – December Link Up
- Each review can only be linked up once in the year. However it doesn’t matter when you read the book in 2016 – which month, just link as you remember or have time. So if you read it in January you may not get around to linking it until say… May. That is fine.
- Books may cross over from other challenges that you are doing.
- There will be a final post to link in a summary post for the challenge for those who have completed a full house. This will close on the 2nd January 2017 and a winner will be chosen using random.org for a U.S. $30 prize which again can be used to buy books at the Book Depository or be received as an Amazon voucher.
Link Full House post here
- Complete the card below. You can do it in any order you wish. You are allowed “one free exchange”, if there is something on the square you really dislike you may change it to something of your choice. Once you have played this free choice that is it. Mention the exchange in the final summary post.