Here are the rules guidelines.
1) All books that are part of a continuing
series qualify (i.e. Debbie Macomber’s Cedar Cove, Janet Evanovich’s Stephanie
Plum, James Patterson’s Alex Cross, etc. etc.)
2) It doesn’t matter if
you have 1 or 10 books in a series to complete it, it qualifies (i.e. if you
only need to read one more Sookie Stackhouse book to complete the goal, that’s
fine) The goal is to complete a series from wherever you are up to until the
last published book.
3) The qualification period is January 1, 2013 to
December 31, 2013. Books must be read during this time frame to count.
Take the button above and post about it. Use the Mr. Linky below to sign up and
make sure you link it directly to your post about this challenge. (Note: I’m not
going to be using the Finishing the Series Blog I created last year. I’m going
to keep everything here.)
5) If you don’t have a blog, that’s fine. Just
leave a comment to sign up and tell us what you are reading.
IF YOU WANT
TO LINK UP YOUR REVIEWS OR, FOR THOSE WITHOUT A BLOG, LEAVE A COMMENT
6) Any format of book counts – audio, ebook, etc.
should choose the series you want to finish before the challenge begins, but it
isn’t necessary. It’s fine to change series during the year – as long as you
complete whichever series it is.
8) Choose a level….
Level 1 –
Complete 1 series.
Level 2 – Complete 2 series.
Level 3 – Complete 3 or
I am going to do the Level 3 and challenge myself to finish the following series:
1. Tess Gerritsen Rizzolli and Isles series (#9, 10)
2. Jenn McKinlay Library Lover’s series (#2, 3)
3. Kathy Reichs Temperance Brennan series (#13, 15)
Books are Life,