Welcome to the 2016 Crafty Cozy Challenge!!
After book blogging and participating in reading challenges for a couple of years now, I have decided to host my very first reading challenge . . . so welcome to the 2016 Crafty Cozy Challenge! I of course love to read and always like to start looking for unique, fun reading challenges about this time of year – something to expand my reading, a challenge to most importantly have fun with! So here we go . . . I hope you will join me and most importantly have tons of fun along the way!!
You may be asking yourself “what is a crafty cozy?” A crafty cozy is any cozy mystery that is centered around the theme of crafts and crafting – i.e., stitching, knitting, crocheting, papercrafting, scrapbooking, painting, glassblowing, . . . if its any type of craft, it counts for this challenge.
Here is how the challenge works:
- The challenge runs from January 1, 2016 to December 31, 2016.
- Sign up for the challenge using the link below. Please help spread the word about this challenge by writing a post on your blog. Please write and publish a post on your blog stating your intent to participate. In your post please somewhere include the challenge graphic and a link back directly to this post.
- Come back to the blog starting in January to post your reviews via a link in the post. At the end of every month I will randomly choose 1 entry/review for a $5 Amazon gift voucher sent by email to the recipient. There will be a new link for reviews posted every month.
- Crossovers from other challenges are absolutely alright!!
- Don’t stress . . . and have fun reading!
What if I don’t have a blog to post reviews on?
No problem at all. You do not need to have a blog to participate in this challenge. I want it open to all. Simply post a comment on this post stating your intent to participate and come back to post your review or mini-reviews of the books you have read.
Please, please have fun along the way. Ask me any questions you may have . . .
Ready . . . set . . read . . .
Books are life,